Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have thoughts. Shouldn't sound exceptional everyone has them. Some more than others, many less than they realise.
Always wondered about my thoughts, why they are and what they mean. Using both bench marks I fail trying to place the thoughts in their right boxes.
Question becomes what boxes do they fit in or should they be in boxes at all? That question takes me one another journey, one that I can't take since still on one now.
Searching for how and what my thoughts are and mean. Would make life a decimal spot more understanable....more bearable and worthy of continuing....let's fit those questions in box an store it the other questions I never know how to answer, at least that I know where to put, not sure I should leave it there.
'still sling the black flops'

No comments: